Author Topic: Small bumps on nipple, emitting fluid? What the hell is this?  (Read 3856 times)

Offline Kerpal1

My right nipple has been bothering me a little for the past couple of days.  You guys with gynecomastia probably know what I mean, it's like an "achy" feeling inside the nipple.  Anyway, today it was really burning.  I looked in the mirror and there are 3 very small white bumps on the edge of my nipple.  They look like small zits.  I squeezed one of them and some clear fluid came out.  Does anyone know what the hell this is?  It's really freaking me out.  Is it possible to get zits on your nipples?

Offline Kerpal

• Posting Member
OK, I just looked at it again and it is actually just one large bump, not 3 small ones.  It is right at the edge of my nipple and it is swollen a little.  It is a lump, kind of like the lump of the gynecomastia, but smaller and right at the edge of the nipple.  There is a place in the middle of the bump that seems to be irritated, and clear fluid still comes out when I squeeze it, and it aches/burns a lot. 

I'm wondering if it could just be some kind of irritation.  The gynecomastia has made my nipples very large and puffy, so I think it's possible that it might just be irritation from rubbing against my shirt maybe?  I've never had this happen before though...  God this stuff sucks, I can't wait to get my surgery... :(
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 04:21:16 AM by Kerpal »

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
im unsure about this one but, first thing that came to mind was milk, but coming from that location, it seems more likely that its a pimple or some kind of sore? have you tried cleaning it with some antibacterial wash?

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
It sounds to me like a pimple or a boil or something.

Offline Kerpal

• Posting Member
OK, it looks like somehow part of the upper skin of the nipple got scraped off somehow, and it got a little swollen.  It's a little better now but it hurts whenever it rubs against my shirt or my sheets when I'm sleeping.  Hopefully it will heal up soon.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024