Author Topic: getting operated next month but worried..  (Read 2096 times)

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
i am getting operated next month. but the  doctor who is going to preform surgery is the same who operated my mother year ago and he know my family very well.not only doctor but the staff of that hospital also know me well.  thats y i am feeling very shy to make a eye contact with them. they don't know my condition yet but only doc knows. after all  they(the staff...nurses..) are the one who are going to take care of me after operation.
            My real concern is that they know me as a cool dude and a tough guy. but only i know how frustrate i am with this. help...what to do .. i am confused.

Offline monterojl

• Bronze Member
They are professionals, they see worse things every day, i dont think theyre gonna care that you have boobs, its no big deal for them.

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
today i confessed in front of the nurses that i was lying to them by saying that i am visiting doctor bcoz of weakness and explained everything about my condition. they placed their hand on my shoulder and said"dont worry , everything will be fine" i cant explain how emotional i feel when they used those words.
     now there are 2 more women(i.e. these nurses who are hardly 5/6 years elder to me) except my mom and sis. so total of 4 women on this world now know it. i hope the number remains to 4 only.

knekil

come on dude be brave ....nothing to be shy about..
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 02:25:36 PM by knekil »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024