Author Topic: surgery done.  (Read 2232 times)

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
surgery done on 01/01/2008. all went well , actually almost perfect. :) i am now advised a complete bed rest for 10 days. i will soon post  after pics(may be on 10th or 11th jan) bcoz now my chest is all dressed up.
                     i was so panicking b4 the surgery abt pain. but  i want to make a statement here that it was not painful at all . in fact this surgery is  contrary to the saying" no pains no gains". its all about gain.
                     the most important thing, it cost me 511 USD.biii see u all soon.

Offline rashdudes

• Bronze Member
Well! all i can say is Happy New Year! ;D

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
same to u rashdudes.

Offline Ps3touch

• Posting Member
you shouldnt stay in bed for 10 days straight buddy. that will greatly increase your chance of a blood clot. you should get up walk around for atleast 10 minutes (nothing to strenuous) for some blood circulation.

good luck to you.

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
thanks ps3touch  for the valuable advise. but i am not completely on bed rest. i spend almost 6/7 hrs in bed during day. and sleep 8/9 hrs in night. thats all. other time i walk slowly in my apartment. i keep maself busy in reading and listening music.

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
511 usd ..how'd u get that deal and who was ur PS if u don't mind me asking ?

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
why would i mind. i did it in india(mumbai) in my hometown. you dont need to pay heavily to get good results after suregry. you just need a gooood surgeon with experience of performing gynecomastia surgeries.

Offline gyne_se_tang

• Posting Member
did you get the surgery done? how did it go? any pics?

Also, could you let me know the details of the doctor you got it done in mumbai?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024