Author Topic: QUESTION ????  (Read 1824 times)

Offline DARK LYRICS

• Posting Member
THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW , WHEN I GO SEE AN ENDO TO GET TESTED FOR MY HORMONES OK, WILL WEED COME OUT IN THE TEST IF U SMOKE WEED LIKE WILL THEY FIND IT IN YOUR SYSTEM???

Offline DARK LYRICS

• Posting Member
looks like no one on here knows

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i was seeing if someone else took it up.  what can i say, i don't smoke either tobacco or weed  ;)

marijuana is always controversial here, but the indications in studies are that it does have an effect on hormone balance, which is why it gets tied to gyne.  i don't know how long it would take to come back to close to normal, but numbers are numbers.  if you're smoking, he can probably see something's off.  it would be better to have stopped for a few weeks so he can guess what normal is for you, but on the other hand, if you normally smoke, that might be what pushed you over the line into gyne, in some cases but not always, but it's got tens of times more thc etc than it did back in the 70s. 

so if i can put it this way, he'll see what normal is for you normally, which is abnormal.  any clearer?  ;)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
I doubt they'd know unless specifically testing for it. You'd best quit. If concealed from the doc, he can't treat you adequately and any treatment could be counteracted by weed.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
As previously noted, There is a link between Marijuana use and Gynecomastia in some people.

But to the original question, The tests will only show what is being tested for. Though some chemicals may throw the results off. This means that by concealing part of your medical history you may produce an inaccurate conclusion on the part of the Doctor.

Whenever I go to see a Doctor, I prepare a list of everything I take; and that would naturally include non-prescription medicinals, vitamins, and herbals.

To get the best treatment, you need to be a good patient.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024