Author Topic: Is is an insult  (Read 2229 times)

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
I was wondering what you all thought about my situaton.  I went and got a consult but price is way to high and wanted to call him and try to get the cost down a little.  Im just worried it may cause some problems.  Any thoughts would be much appreciated thanks for reading.

Offline gynebegone2

• Bronze Member
Well what was the price and what are your alternatives?

Offline outertrial

Haggling for cosmetic surgery. What could go wrong!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
did you check around and compare with other prices in your area? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
Yes i looked around but wanted to have a tummy tuck as well done at the same time as the gyno.  I went to a few docs but my case is pretty severe and i just dont trust anyone.  Im around the Washington D.C. area and would kinda not like to bring up the name of the doc for i guess outta respect. 

Offline headheldhigh01

still hard to say without a sense of the price, whether it was full package or surgeon's fee only, etc. 

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
Sorry for not adding the price, i believe it was 9k for gyno and 12k for the tummy tuck.  Iv looked around and his price seems to be close to double the average.  That price includes everything except the hotel stay which will be around 1k.

Offline headheldhigh01

agree, that's too much.  don't haggle, shop elsewhere, there's a lot of ps's out there, travel if you have to.  it sounds like he's asking more to do something special, and the right man for you is someone for whom this is routine, not special. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024