Author Topic: Swelling left nipple  (Read 1918 times)

Offline Omari

• Posting Member
hello,

Now I am 9 days post operation  :). The result looks good...except a little swelling at the left side nipple and a little bit around. My question is, will this go away or is it a result of a minor mistake during the lipo?

Is a revision free or do you have to pay for it again?

Thanks

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
if it is swelling, it should go down as time goes on. if its fluid build up this should also get reabsorbed but if theres alot of it or your concerned see your PS.

unfortunately you wont be able to know if its a 'mistake in lipo' for a while as results will be obstructed by swelling. best thing you can do is keep wearing your vest, take it easy, and hope for the best lol
if you are concerned about it then just see your PS, not alot more you can do.

depends on what you agreed to, i know any revisons i need are free.

Offline Omari

• Posting Member

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
no worries mate, keep me posted, im 20 days post op and have the same problem on my right nipple, tho it has gone down alot since the first week, only time will tell lol

Offline Swenip

• Posting Member
Hey guys
I'm 9 weeks post op and in my experience swelling will go up and down. I started freakin out every time my nippple got a little puffier, then a couple of days later it could be fine. Even this far gone in the healing process it can swell a bit. Try not to worry too much about it  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024