Author Topic: great way to stay positive  (Read 3732 times)

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
hi all,

i'm 19, too much of a pussy to man up and deal with my issues at this point. gyno affects everyone psychologically and makes u really depressed sometimes yea? i realized that the best way to stay positive is to look as sexy as u can at all times --> frequent hair cuts, shave daily, spend good time and energy buying good looking (and gyno safe clothes). Trust me, it helps keep life in perspective.

Lemme paint u a picture. I went out last night, looking the best i can. This smoking hot girl was griding on me and i was like...damn if only i didnt have gyno, i could nail her tonight.

I guess wat i'm tryin to say is...if u can be perfect in every other way, ur ENTIRE life doesnt seem pointless...just ONE aspect of it --> gyno.

Just thought i'd share an easy method to stay positive as gyno does more damage phsycologically than physically to most ppl. 

Offline spacemen3bie

i know what you mean man!!

there have been so many times, where i could've gotten laid. but the fucking gyne got in the way.
get surgery dude, i did. and my life is a lot better

GynO_DuDe

Haha, funny post, but so flippin true ... When I was pre-op I used to always think I could of had this, and I could of done that ... only IF i didnt have Gyne. I suppose thats why now that im POST-op I dont feel like my whole lifes changed, my lifes actually still the same, but its been enhanced/sorted.

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
ROFL man tottally agreein on the

"damn if only i didnt have gyno, i could nail her tonight"

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The girls have their own issues to deal with and few of them will ever pay much attention to a mans breasts.

Likewise, we cannot blame our problems on the Gynecomastia. Breast tissue has no such power over you.

Our self image is what gets into the way, nothing else.

Grandpa Dan

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Gyne does not stop you from getting laid.  As you get older you might encounter a far worse problem known as "erectile disfunction".

THAT will stop you from getting laid.  ;)
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
when u got moobs my size, gyno stops u from getting laid.

my point of the above post was not about getting laid, but i just wanted to spread the word to encourage ppl to stay positive.

dressing well and looking good helps. thats all. u feel good, u dont constantly take peeks at mirrors n all that...u can be urself (almost).

so dont take my post too seriously, it was meant to be taken light heartedly.

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
i dont know but i would feel ashamed with my shirt off having sex even if the girls like my moobs so it would stop me  :'(

Offline berettagtz

• Posting Member
i dont know but i would feel ashamed with my shirt off having sex even if the girls like my moobs so it would stop me  :'(

that's why I try to keep my shirt on.  It works only with girls you barely know.  The ones that are more attached to you (ie. girlfriend) will want you to take it off.  But then again if she is your gf, she should know about ur gyne. 

Offline daewoo123

• Posting Member
I don't wanna stay positive, if I stay positive I'll have gyne for the rest of my life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024