Author Topic: SURGERY TOMORROW!!! FINALLY!  (Read 2564 times)

Offline tubbs

• Posting Member
Going under the knife tomorrow at 7:30am PST.  I have to be there one hour ahead of that.

I have been instructed to take a perscribed xanax tonight at 6pm.  Then, two capsules of celebrex (for inflamation) tomorrow morning right before leaving for surgery.

If any of you are planning on surgery, I recommend (if the doctor tells you to get it) that you purchase silicone sheets well ahead of time.  They are VERY difficult to find in the stores and I ended up ordering mine on line.

Thanks to every one here for posting thier stories and opinions as it has helped me to relieve some of the stress related to the surgery.

As Anthony Michael Hall said in "Wierd Science," 'see you in the emergency room...'

--Tubbs

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
Awesome bro! You'll be fine and loving life again real soon! Don't forget to take photos if you can.
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

Offline Jdowg

• Bronze Member
Good luck! Hope it works for you, hope to have it soon  ;D

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
"As Anthony Michael Hall said in "Wierd Science," 'see you in the emergency room...'"

Dont forget to hook up the doll!!

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Good luck...

What are these "silicon sheets" you speak of?
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline tubbs

• Posting Member
Just got home from surgery and am astounded with how 'together' I am right now.  Fairly sleepy, but not completely out of it.

I have a very large bandage wrapped my chest area and the swelling is pretty severe (mind., I had the surgery aobut two hours ago) and there are signs of bruising.

Otherswise, what a very simple process.

Silicon sheets are to go over the area where the incisions were made and are desigend to make the scars look as minimal as possible.

Offline CGeorge

• Posting Member
you must be so excited man, shit i mean imagine, not thinking and worrying about your nipps 24/7, standing up straight with your shoulders back, being able to take your shirt off in front of people, no more pinching or icing, no more constant peeks in the miror, no more glances, no more wearing baggy closes. hahah. go swimming, hot tubbing, hookin up with way more ladies, instead of sittin there feelin down about your gynecomastia, you will be thinkin about other stuff and actually enjoying life.  damn your lucky man, im really looking into it tho. and here is a quick question...
How much are you paying for this surgery, including anesthesia and everything, and how much did you pay up front, and what are you paying monthly to pay it off????

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024