Author Topic: moderator help  (Read 1738 times)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
  please explain why my posts  are  getting removed

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
  I do not think so, I asked about another   surgeon and all the sudden   my posts  started vanishing

.  Just wish  they  would inform me  so I know what going on.

watch, I am sure this  post will go away
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 04:53:23 PM by matthew1 »

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I have only deleted one post in some time and that was a guy being a jerk and after reading all his posts I banned him. As for your posts, I have not deleted any, I have been moving a lot around lately. This section tends to be a catch all and every now and then I sort them to where they belong.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
However, I'm sure that Merle is not the only one who has powers to 'delete' a post....  Am I right here Merle?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I am satisfied with Merles answer, I saw my posts were  simply moved.
     I am unclear if  other surgeons were  allowed to be discussed on this site if they do not  support the site.
          I agree  supporting surgeons  should get  services promoted, but I think other surgeons [ good and  bad] should be allowed to  be talked about.
          I do not want to see this site turn into one big infommercial for a half dozen docs, nor do  I want to  see  merle act  like Billy Mayes from tv, the bearded guy always  selling something. :D
     '' Hello Billy Mayes  here ,  now  you too can  have flatter chest with  gyne away cream only 4 no 3  easy payment of  19.95''

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024