Author Topic: relieved  (Read 1592 times)

Offline dubdishyt

• Posting Member
hello everyone,
this is my first post but i have been on this board reading other peoples stories for a couple of months. i just thought i would share my story with everyone. i have had gyno since puberty and am now 23 with a bodybuilder frame (not steroid induced). it bothered me everyday of my life and just recently have i expressed what i was feeling to members of my family (i was so scared and embarrassed to talk to anyone about it). my family was so supportive of my problem and even are going to help with the payment of my surgery (May 16th). this is kind of a pointless story but i just want to encourage especially the younger people to have the courage to express your true feelings about the pain and suffering your current condition is causing, who knows maybe something positive will come out of it, as in my case.
im planning on posting before/after pics after my surgery.

p.s. even though this is my first post. gynocomastia.org members have helped me in so many ways.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Welcome, and congratulations for getting your courage up to speak openly with your family about your condition.

For many of us, opening up to our family and soliciting their support is a major hurdle.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024