Author Topic: hope ths helps (used to be a victim)  (Read 3095 times)

Offline rafeh

Ok 3 years ago when i visitd this forum i had these hue things on my chest and i used to touch them everynight,mess with them and stuff.It looked llike they will never go,but as soon as i forgot abt them and stopped touching them , its been 3 years now and they are gone. Puffyness remiains but not visible when wearing a shirt. Puffyness decreased too. All i wanna sa is that donthink abt it . It will go away , talkin abt the teens. Dont try to hide it , beecause i mssed up my body posture cause of it. I used to walk hunched back , but now its fine , so hope this helps.

JUS DON AND NEA TOCUH THEM EVA> it will mess it up more.

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
Ummm, what? Dont try to hide it?.... Because it's ok to be made fun of? It'll go away? If that were a natural courde for gynecomastia, non of us would be here.
Surgery Date: April 9, 2008.
Surgeon: Dr. J C Fielding. (Toronto)
Result: Life is getting better with every day.

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
Ok, you lost all credibility after this:

JUS DON AND NEA TOCUH THEM EVA> it will mess it up more.

First of all, that's great that your's went away, but some of us aren't so lucky. I'd say the majority of us here KNOW that our's will not go away.

Secondly, touching them has nothing to do with it at all. I have no idea where you got that from.

The only place where I can see that you are telling the truth is that hiding it will hunch your back. Congrats, you're one for three.

Just realize that everyone is different and have your facts straight before you decide to come here and fill peoples' heads with false hope and false information.

GynO_DuDe

Funny you say that actually ...

My GP told me (when I first visited him regarding my gyne) that touching/paying attention to them would make them bigger.

I personally thought that was a load of b*llox.

Surgery is the only answer. Period.

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
Funny you say that actually ...

My GP told me (when I first visited him regarding my gyne) that touching/paying attention to them would make them bigger.

I personally thought that was a load of b*llox.

Surgery is the only answer. Period.

Maybe in your mind it gets bigger...

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member
I'm totally with Cody on this one

GynO_DuDe

Yeah, its more psychological. But it can't physically get bigger can it???

I suppose its like when you feel a 'pimple' coming on your face and the more attention you pay the more visible it becomes!

irish lad

thats bad advice.. i agree maybe physologically you think it gets bigger but again everyone is differnt and in my opinion 90 per cent of people who suffer with gyne need surgery to correct it

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024