Author Topic: my crazy massage experiment  (Read 2374 times)

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
So I was just chillin in my room today getting fed up with my situation. I have loose skin(creases in the middle of both nips) and a little scar tissue I think. I just had excision for puffy nips. Anyway, i go for some aggressive massage and after a while some strange things happen. One, both nips look good for a very long period of time. They usually look normal when erect(or whatever, that sounds weird) but this lasted. Then it seemed like liquid was filling up underneath the arealae and the color tone of the skin got a little darker. This lasted for a while and even though its been like an hour both nipples look alot better than normal. What could htis mean? I hope i didnt darn anything up underneath, even though its been over a year since my op. Anyway, i gotta go now but i just thought i should share this experience. Could scar tissue have anything to do with preventing my skin from shrinking hte way it should have normally? im gonna try to keep up with the massage and ill keep you guys posted if your interested. thanks for reading all this

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Nice man :D How big was your gynecomastia btw?

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
It wasn't too big, just puffy and stuck out enough to see through a t shirt. enough to be somewhat embarrassing at the beach in my opinion.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Weird that you're having creases. Your PS removed too much?

Regards.

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Im pretty sure im healed. its been over a year. i dont know why im having creases, i guess the skin just didnt shrink up the way it shouldve. im pretty lean too, supposed to be a good candidate for surgery. who knows

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024