Author Topic: craters, deprestion of nipple  (Read 2889 times)

Offline whatthe1

well  i had my op last friday and im 5 days post op.. i felt slightly naked when i looked down and saw my chest.. was like i had stolen someone els's..the op went really well, no pain, good drugs they gave me, hot nurses...there is a little swelling above nipple on right side wich is making the nipple look inverted slightly, but i dont wana get to anxious about it, as theres swelling/bruising, stitches ect... anyone els after surgury have slightly inverted nipples, i have been reading they come good after a few weeks, but anyone actuly had this and what happened rather then "apparently post's" ....
cheers guys

Offline jackson318

• Posting Member
From what I read of other guys, that's pretty normal.  I had the more "scrunched up" sort of nipple reaction myself.  I'm about 8 weeks post op and they are still settling down/flattening out.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
I had...have....the same as jackson...and yeah my nipples are sort of inverted atm
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline MSJ108

congrats! keep us posted its early

ps hot nurses kick a$$

DrBermant

well  i had my op last friday and im 5 days post op.. i felt slightly naked when i looked down and saw my chest.. was like i had stolen someone els's..the op went really well, no pain, good drugs they gave me, hot nurses...there is a little swelling above nipple on right side wich is making the nipple look inverted slightly, but i dont wana get to anxious about it, as theres swelling/bruising, stitches ect... anyone els after surgury have slightly inverted nipples, i have been reading they come good after a few weeks, but anyone actuly had this and what happened rather then "apparently post's" ....
cheers guys

Posting standard after gynecomastia surgery pictures can help others better understand what you are describing.  How tissues evolve after gynecomastia surgery depends on the problem to be treated, surgical techniques, skill of the surgeon, how you heal, and many other factors.

Crater Deformity Complication after gynecomastia surgery when permanent, can look bad.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024