Author Topic: 2 Weeks Out and Large Hard Mass under Nipple  (Read 3587 times)

Offline KSHunter

Wanted to know if anyone has experienced this.  It is  2 weeks out from surgury and I have a large mass under left nipple.  No pain, but it is as hard as a rock.  Called PS and nurse stated that the remaining gland would fill more pronounced and hard without the fatty tissue around it.

Anyone have this issue.  A little concerned.  Everything looks great, but this huge mass under my skin is freaking me out.

Could it be swelling of the gland making it seem larger?  The area is still bruised.

Thanks.

Offline dubdishyt

• Posting Member
do u happen to be from kansas

Offline KSHunter

Offline dubdishyt

• Posting Member
cool. i am 2. i just had surgery three weeks ago from a doctor in overland park. what city did u have ur surgery done in

Offline monterojl

• Bronze Member
Wanted to know if anyone has experienced this.  It is  2 weeks out from surgury and I have a large mass under left nipple.  No pain, but it is as hard as a rock.  Called PS and nurse stated that the remaining gland would fill more pronounced and hard without the fatty tissue around it.

Anyone have this issue.  A little concerned.  Everything looks great, but this huge mass under my skin is freaking me out.

Could it be swelling of the gland making it seem larger?  The area is still bruised.

Thanks.

Im 3 weeks post up, and i too have those hard masses under my nipples....i thinks its Scar Tissue....

Offline KSHunter

I also had my operation in Overland Park. 

I hope the size of the mass in my chest goes down with the swelling.  This large mass is funny to feel.  My wife is a little freaked when she touches my chest.  It might be scar tissue.  I seem to have a lump in both sides where the PS used the lipo tool and entered my chest.

Offline dubdishyt

• Posting Member
yea i also have lumps. its normal

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024