Author Topic: Finally, consulting a Surgeon!  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Dear users,

The last time I prowled these boards was a year ago and I was seventeen years old.  Now I'm eighteen years old and just graduated from high school (Thank god!).  As my graduation gift my parents are jointly covering the cost of the surgery.  I plan on consulting Dr. Wagner who is located in Indianapolis, IN because I live in Greencastle, IN.  His website is http://www.wagnerplasticsurgery.com/.  There are many plastic surgeons in Indy that do male breast reduction for gyne but this guy is my first pick to consult.  The surgery is priced at roughly $4800 and with CareCredit it widdles down to roughly $268 for 18 months.  I'm hoping for a good consultation and will have a list of questions in hand the whole time.  Also, he is board certified and his secretary said he's already done 3-4 gyne operations in the past few months.  But I still hold high expectations of both the doctor and his staff.

Like a breath of fresh air, my time has finally come to start ridding myself of this burden.
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
That's awesome dude...  I'm glad that you can finally see the light...  :)

Nice grad gift! ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Yeah it is definitely relieving.  All those years of waiting, wondering, and hoping are behind me and the wheels are turning.  What better time to have this change occur than now when my future is right in front of me as well!

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
Yeah congrats dude...thats a kick ass gift...Ask your PS lots of questions, look at before and after photos, and make sure your 100% comfortable/confident before choosing your surgeon. Good Luck! Keep us posted..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024