Author Topic: Tiny bumps on my nips due to....  (Read 2722 times)

Offline Jes

About 5yrs I was doing heavy cycles of Steroids to qualify for a competition in bodybuilding and powerlifting. Well long story short I devolped tiny bumps on my nips.
Not many about 3 or 4 small ones on each side. Although what bothers me the most is if I squeeze the small bumps a clear liquid may seep out, not much just barely somthing.
I tried to do a google search with no advice. Anyone have any idea what it could be. I have been off for about 5yrs and previously checked my testosterone level to findout it was in good range. I'm wondering why do thoses bumps seep liquid when squeezed and what the hell is coming out.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think you are talking about the Montgomery Glands. The liquid is a lubricant to facilitate nursing.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Jes

OK but as a male this is not normal correct? :'(

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
Bro, same thing happens to me at times. I just have puffy nipples. When i squeeze very hard a little drop of liquid may come out. Don't worry though - it isn't milk! LOL. I'm sure many other men can do it. I mean theres gotta to be a reason why men have nipples in the first place right?  ;)

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline MSJ108

You're gonna need to get some blood work done.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024