Author Topic: desperate TEEN w/ gyne  (Read 2643 times)

Offline jblorien

• Posting Member
hello all.
i have had a chest that was diffrent from the normal males my age for most of my life.  i guess it has gotten progressively worse but i have always noted my chest to be different. i recently discovered this condition and have become very interested. i am only 16 and would love to go out to the pool with friends, swim and be confident but my gyne limits this.

my left  side is definetly larger than the right and i have no idea on telling wheter it is fat or gland. i really would like to resolve this issue w/o any surgery. i am defeinltly willing and able to do anything that would aid in giving me a flat normal chest.

they both seem to sag

is there anything that i could do to get rid of my gyne.?

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
first, you can go to an endocrologist and make sure that your hormones are in check. After that, get surgery. It's a minor surgery, in and out the same day.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline jblorien

• Posting Member
what i ams asking is i want to know alternatives other than surgery....

i would like to settle this issue in the gym? if possible

in response to the last post. what are the cons of surgery?

Offline Spleen

The risks of surgery are real and not unheard of.  The simplest one is dis-satisfaction.  I read plenty of stories about guys who didn't like the outcome of their surgery.  Some have a legit beef, others are nit-pickers and others are just psycho.

Medical complications could include infection, nerve damage, scarring, shock, etc.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The risks of surgery are real and not unheard of.  The simplest one is dis-satisfaction.  I read plenty of stories about guys who didn't like the outcome of their surgery.  Some have a legit beef, others are nit-pickers and others are just psycho.

Surgery is a gamble. It's not as 'cut and dry' as many guys would like to think it is. You also have to have realistic expectations of surgery results.

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Whether you are seeking surgery or not the best place to start is with an Endocrinologist that specializes in reproductive issues.  

You are young enough that there is a slight chance yet that your gynecomastia will resolve withoutoutside help.

There is also a chance that it could get worse.  

Each of us is unique,  The Endocrinologist is the person best qualified to guide you.  If, in your personal case, there is a medication, cream, or salve that will be of help: The Endo--- will be the person most likely to know.

Good Luck.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024