Author Topic: Greetings and empathy - advice sought  (Read 1551 times)

Offline coolsentinel

Hey fellow GC sufferers,
Been reading a few of the posts here for a while and decided to join. Its good in a weird sort of way to know that Im not the only guy in the planet with this problem. Its really frustrating cos underneath is a great set of pecs with that annoying extra gland material ruining the look. Was thinking about surgery because its becoming unbearable. Cant wear the clothes I want to wear, always hiding under baggy shirts - completely ruining my self-confidence! I cant stand the bloody things!
Will go back to the gym to give it one last shot but seriously thinking surgery is my only option.
Any guys on here know of reputable surgeons based in the UK? Have they done your operation and was it a success? Also how much do they cost GBP on average?
 8)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Welcome,

By now you have the assurance that you are not alone.

Your analysis is correct that the only way to reduce the size or change the contour of your breasts is through surgery. I'll leave your specific questions to someone closer to you in the UK. and probably closer to your own age. (I am a 71 year old great grandpa and live in southern California)

The idea of going to the gym and attempting to make the breasts dissapear by developing the pecs may seem an easy way out, except for the fact that it does not work. Sometimes, the condition is even more obvious when the breast tissue is perched upon a well developed pectoral muscle.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024