Author Topic: Get This Off My Chest Now Results Anyone?  (Read 6277 times)

Offline jamesj

I am really glad I found this site b/c it looks like there are some very knowledgeable people here.

I would like to get rid of my gynecomastia naturally, so I want to avoid surgery. I have been looking at ways to do this, and have found a book that teaches it. I have found several reviews saying that the book is very good, but I would really like to see what people here think.

It is called "Get This Off My Chest Now" and here is one of the examples of the reviews I have found: Get This Off My Chest Now

I have also found a handful more that say pretty much the same thing... I can provide them too if needed, just let me know.

Basically, my main question is whether anyone here has tried this or not? I am probably going to get it, but I just want to know what to think first.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude....

You cannot 'exercise' away Gynecomastia...  Period!

Don't waste your money...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jamesj

Really? I guess I need to do some more thorough research.

Does the right diet help?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Really? I guess I need to do some more thorough research.

Does the right diet help?

Loosing weight might help to a degree. But the firm tissue is there to stay.

Offline tttdone

• Bronze Member
i think the only way this will help is if you have psuodogynecomastia... which is not true gyne, it is only extra fat deposits in the chest
Surgery on 8/20/2008

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I've been at this site quite often over the last 4 years and I have never heard a verifiable story about anyone who had success with any of the diets, Herbal remedies or spot reducing plans.

There are many potions touted to get rid of gynecomastia, but again, only phony testimonials and hype. Your chance of making good on their Guarantees is nil.

Caution, there are a lot scams ready to capitalize on your hopes.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Nakamura19

• Posting Member
When I began exercising regularly about a year ago, I noticed a very minor decrease in chest size after about two months of pure cardio.  For the rest of the year, nothing.  I wish there was a natural way to get rid of them. 

I agree Paa Paw, I tried some 'diet aid of questionable value' pills out way before I found this site out; it did nothing but reduce my cash.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024