Author Topic: anyone w/ gyno have croup growing up?  (Read 2495 times)

Offline SDfiveSIX

• Posting Member
...i've always thought about what could have caused my gyno... when i was a kid, i'd wake up in the middle of the night unable to breathe.. with my airway inflamed. i would end up in the ER and get slammed with a steroidal muscle relaxer... i was curious if there was a trend with guys who had croup growing up.. and then developed croup (and received the injection).

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
so Im guessing you only started to develop gyne in your early or mid teens?

I dont believe Ive had any injections like that but lets see......they said I was allergic to bee stings and my parents had to have one of those needles on standby tho I do not know if they or a hospital had ever given me one.tho I been stung and nothing has happened really

Then the jackholes thought I was diabetic for some reason and took me for extensive testing which took the course of 10 hours with about 13 needle injections..... they were wrong.

Its entirely possible I may have sleep apnea.........

Well thats me. Cant say if any of that info is of interest or helps you but there you are. I didnt have a croup tho I had to look it up just to see what it was.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
At one time or another, most guys try to figure out what Caused them to have Gynecomastia.

Some of the things suggested as possible causes are interesting, some thought provoking, and some are silly.

Most of them are wrong in any case. The most common cause of Gynecomastia is "Idiopathic". In other words, cause cannot be determined or simply is unknown.

Since you are post operative now, Who really cares? And, What difference would it make?
Grandpa Dan

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
At one time or another, most guys try to figure out what Caused them to have Gynecomastia.

Some of the things suggested as possible causes are interesting, some thought provoking, and some are silly.

Most of them are wrong in any case. The most common cause of Gynecomastia is "Idiopathic". In other words, cause cannot be determined or simply is unknown.

Since you are post operative now, Who really cares? And, What difference would it make?

Those of us who have had the op want to know how we got the problem in the first place, mainly so we can prevent it ever returning...thats how I feel anyway.

By the way what is "croup"??
Surgery done 18th March 2008

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024