Author Topic: testicle pain / testerone  (Read 4326 times)

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
I have saggy balls and because of the weather they always stick. And i always have to grab them and pull them forward. BY doing this so many times my left testicle kills now,. I went to my doc and she said its prlly a hernia and to see a surgeon first then the uroligst if he finds nothing wrong. Any ways my Q is this...

i think the pain is from touching them so much and pulling out. I think i just strained the left testicle. Can this screw up my testerone levels, I

I know the testes produce testerone and im very concerned i might of screwed them up.

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
probably not. You probably just bruised yourself... I doubt you got much to worry about. First step of order is to probably stop doing that... then stop thinking about it. Once you stop thinking about it the pain will go away but it wont go away if you focus your mind like that.

------------
also: It shouldn't be too hard to find out if you have a hernia.... remain optimistic... my neighbor had a testicular hernia.... there was NO mistaking it the second it came too.... I overheard what he went through with the excruciating pain and blueness, hospital, immediate surgery and stuff. You are probably ok.

Either way Im sure you still have more testosterone then the other more then half overweight popluation.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 02:10:13 AM by Badgene »

Offline captklenk

• Posting Member
...on the other hand my doctor descibed a patient with a major hernia down into the scrotum, and he said the person had no pain.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
urologist said its a epideptis  or sttn like that

what is this ?is this bad ?

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
I think i just strained the left testicle. Can this screw up my testerone levels,

nothing to worry about. you could have 1 testicle and you'd still have plenty of testosterone. you have 2 for a reason -- if one is damaged the other compensates

Offline TigerKneeCrush

• Posting Member
  • Muay Thai King
    • Facebook
i pull them forward alot too. you're alright man

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
I got punched in the nuts in HS and had slight pain in my right testicle every time I masturbated. Thank god that doesn't happen anymore, this was like a year ago.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
whoever did that to you should go to jail for his evil crime.  akin to poking someones eye socket in. only worse its your balls man!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024