Author Topic: Anti-Estrogen  (Read 6696 times)

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
So I was looking around the net to find some site that offers cheap protein supplements, and I ran into this site http://wholesalesupplementstore.com and I clicked on Body Building which is something I am interested in persuing, and I noticed that they sell Pills which are Anti-Estrogen Pills and here is their top selling product description:

Maybe you are an experienced prohormone user - maybe you have never tried the stuff. Maybe you avoided prohormones because you were afraid of the potential side effects –things such as testicular atrophy, adverse blood lipid (cholesterol) changes, and liver dysfunction. You knew that although these effects were mild and transient (if they even happened at all), you still did not want to take any chances. We understand.

Well if you were one of these people, rest assured you have nothing to fear from 6-OXO. 6-OXO usage does not result in any of these aforementioned side effects, and we have the science to prove it!

Even more impressive is the fact that 6-OXO has been documented to promote sustained increases in ‘Serum Free Testosterone’ up to an average of at least 126%! (see chart #1)

The only thing you can expect from 6-OXO is a greatly enhanced functioning of your own natural testosterone production…and all its subsequent benefits on musculature, libido, and energy. Period!!

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size (caps) 3
Servings Per 20
6-OXO™ (delta-4-10, 13-dimethyl-cyclopenta[a]phenantrene-3,6,17-trione): 300 mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Micro crystalline cellulose, modified cornstarch, magnesium stearate, silica.

So if this increases your testosterone isn't that a good thing, and at the same time eliminates estrogen which in the first place caused this curse. So Anyone tried these pills? I am really thinking about trying them out, but I want to read up on them a bit more...

http://wholesalesupplementstore.com/6oxo.html
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
It sounds similar to Danzoyl, which is the pill I was prescribed to by my doctor.

Danzoyl supposedly increases your testosterone level and decreases the female hormone in your body. In theory this should decrease your gyne.

I have been taking it for 2 weeks now and 3 tablets a day, I havent noticed any change...
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
6-oxo will do nothign to rid you of gyne.

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member

of course I know that, but isnt it good to use so it produces more testosterone...

Offline MSJ108

of course I know that, but isnt it good to use so it produces more testosterone...

Yes, its a solid product! Patrick Arnold is the owner of the company and post a ton of data and information on 60X0 on bodybuilding.com. It is also a natural product that does not have all the nasty side effects of steroids. I used it previously with blood work and saw a major increase in test. Thumbs up for 6oxo.

ps. If you are under 25 I do not recommend this product unless you have an endo issue. Most people under 25 have plenty of test and do not need the boost.

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member

Yes, its a solid product! Patrick Arnold is the owner of the company and post a ton of data and information on 60X0 on bodybuilding.com. It is also a natural product that does not have all the nasty side effects of steroids. I used it previously with blood work and saw a major increase in test. Thumbs up for 6oxo.

ps. If you are under 25 I do not recommend this product unless you have an endo issue. Most people under 25 have plenty of test and do not need the boost.

yea I am 20, I talked to a few bodybuilders and they said to hold off until I age.... but its good to know there is stuff like this out there... Im gonna defiantly start taking it once I turn 25...

Offline MSJ108

yea I am 20, I talked to a few bodybuilders and they said to hold off until I age.... but its good to know there is stuff like this out there... Im gonna defiantly start taking it once I turn 25...

Good move brother! Good to see there are still some younger guys out there who listen to the old farts.  ;)

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
not to bust your balls or anything, but bodybuilding.com is pretty much the joke off all sites bodybuilding related... any info you find there i would recommend you verify elsewhere.

Offline cricardo

• Posting Member
That product description does not mention estrogen blocking.  What is a good estrogen blocker?  Should I take an estrogen blocker and testosterone booster.

Offline MSJ108

not to bust your balls or anything, but bodybuilding.com is pretty much the joke off all sites bodybuilding related... any info you find there i would recommend you verify elsewhere.

There is a ton of good info there though. Patrick Arnold is the owner of ergopharm and very knowledgable. He provides a lot of valuable information.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member

There is a ton of good info there though. Patrick Arnold is the owner of ergopharm and very knowledgable. He provides a lot of valuable information.

as long as you can sift through the BS and find those few real gems in the sea of crap that is BB.com, do what works for you.

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
What are you some good sites?

Offline MSJ108

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024