Author Topic: Working out can fix crater deformity ?  (Read 3929 times)

Offline kanzoe23

• Posting Member
Hey all. I was wondering does working out and filling your chest with muscle fix or lessen the crater deformity pressuming its not from scar adhesion. Like i know that my gland is taken out and it left a big hole that is noticed when i flex my chest only . will that be fixed or lessened greatly by doing chest exercises. I am happy about how my chest looks btw (normal without flexing) so i am just wondering.

I am 8 weeks post op

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 who was you  doctor?
 I have same issue, nipple is inward. One guy one here said he  massaged his and it corrected itself. I think that is rare.

DrBermant

Hey all. I was wondering does working out and filling your chest with muscle fix or lessen the crater deformity pressuming its not from scar adhesion. Like i know that my gland is taken out and it left a big hole that is noticed when i flex my chest only . will that be fixed or lessened greatly by doing chest exercises. I am happy about how my chest looks btw (normal without flexing) so i am just wondering.

I am 8 weeks post op

Exercise normally will not help manage scar deformities. 

Male chest contouring surgery should look good both at rest and in animation. That is why I include such images on my website.

Posting Standard Pictures After Gynecomastia Surgery can better demonstrate to others your concerns.

Tissues need a chance to heal after surgery.  How tissues heal after gynecomastia surgery depends on the problem treated, what was done, skill of the surgeon, after surgery care, and other factors. 

Prevention is the best way to manage Crater Deformity Gynecomastia Scar Complications.  For some revision surgery may be an option.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024