Author Topic: 'diet aid of questionable value' and 'diet aid of questionable value'  (Read 3028 times)

Offline b00bz

• Posting Member
Hey guys, new to the forums.  I skipped through but I'm very busy and was eager to post this, so i'm not sure if it's in the right place.  Tell me if it isn't and i'll post it in the right place.

Anyway, like all of you gyne has ruined my life for a few years etc etc, I used to come here when I found out about andractim, tried it, didn't work, forgot about it.  Now im in uni though, have been here for a year and i barely go anywhere without a jumper coz of this shit.  I can't imagine wearing a shirt without an undershirt to suppress it a tiny bit.

I'm sure most of you have felt the same way and thought your life would be so perfect with gyne, so I won't continue with that.  On topic, a few days ago I looked up gyno to see if there were any new cures, and I stumbled across sites for 'diet aid of questionable value' and Ultimate 'diet aid of questionable value'.  They both have very positive reviews, but the thing that doesn't make sense to me is that apparently 'diet aid of questionable value' has been around for a long time, and I never heard of any treatment this good a year ago when I was looking into this.

Anyway, does anyone here have any experience with either?  Normally I would just buy them straight away because both are 100% natural without any side effects (supposedly anyway), but there's one thing that's stopping me.  The type of gyne I have is where I can feel limps under my nipples (that have broken up and are kinda spread out a bit now).  This is relevant because the sites for Ultimate 'diet aid of questionable value' say that it works just by reducing fat and making you not want to eat, etc, so it basically sounds like a weight loss pill aimed at the chest.  Is this supposed to get rid of the lumps as well?  As far as i know, they are the main reason for my gyno in the first place.

Now, I'm not sure if my gyno was caused by weight loss or not (they both happened within a year of so), and I haven't lost any weight to find out, weak I know.  This summer, though, I plan on losing a lot of weight, and am wondering whether 'diet aid of questionable value' or 'diet aid of questionable value' will actually help get rid of my boobs and puffy nipples, or just increase fat loss. 

I'm ranting, but basically summary is, I have gyno which consists of lumps under nipples and puffy nipples and some fatty deposits, and am wondering whether either of these products will actually help get rid of everything or just speed up fat loss.  Many many thanks in advance, my hopes are getting up just thinking about these damn things disappearing lol.  I could wear so many more shirts!  Thanks again.

Offline b00bz

• Posting Member
um, not sure what happened to my title but I swear I wrote ''diet aid of questionable value' and 'diet aid of questionable value''.  Maybe edited by a mod because 'diet aid of questionable value' is a bad diet aid?

Anyway thought I should add that I'm 20 in a few days and have had gyno for over 5 years now, if that changes anything.

edit: lol ookkkk just realised the word im trying to write 'gy nexin' is automatically being replaced with 'diet aid of questionable value'.  guess this kinda answers half my questions?  still not sure
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 12:37:39 PM by b00bz »

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
These products won't help.....If it really bothers you I'd start saving for surgery. 

Offline b00bz

• Posting Member
Yeah, I don't think money's gonna be too much of a problem for surgery, it's just i'd rather try a natural cure first because I've heard bad things about surgery occasionally leaving scars and people liking themselves better without the surgery.  So i'm guessing then that these supplements actually do nothing for gyno and are just a way to lose bodyfat around the chest?

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
There is no way possible for any sort of pill to target fat loss in a specific part of the body like the chest.  Those pills sound like total scams. 

I think you will find all dieticians and medical professionals will agree with this. 

Offline b00bz

• Posting Member
^^Yeah, that's what i thought, but everywhere I look i can't find a bad thing about it.  At least when I looked up andractim I found plenty of sources saying it didn't help them and i just got it in case it could help me.

With this though, ive read independant reviews and even heard of a personal case (heard about it yesterday where it helped get rid of man boobs).  I'm just wondering whether these could actually be a way to get rid of the lumps or just target fat.  Meh.  I guess i won't be happy until one of the doctors comes in and tells me its bullshit ;)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
An Anecdote is simply a story. The claimed proof used to market those products is only Anecdotal. In other words, they are made up stories and nothing more.

Do not accept the advertising hype of any product that is supported by only anecdotal evidence and/or testimonials. They are scams designed to perform only one function, to relieve you of your money.
Grandpa Dan

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
There is no law against making false claims in advertising for certain things so they can say whatever they want. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Somewhere in the advertising and on the product labels there is a disclaimer that makes it nearly impossible to prove that they actually claimed anything that they could not deliver. They are carefully phrased and often nearly concealed so they are near impossible to find, but they are there.

Instead of making an outright claim, They conjur up phoney success stories and testimonials. It is truly a scam.

Another common ploy is to offer a money back guarantee. To qualify for the refund, You must take their product exactly as directed and request the refund within 30 days of delivery. The problem is that the directions then say that the product must be taken according to a strict schedule for at least 90 days. This means that it would be impossible to take the product as directed and still qualify for the refund.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The so called "cures" are in the same league as the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. We'd like to believe in them, but in reality we know that they are not true.

Sometimes the only thing we really need to do is simply to grow up.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024