Author Topic: 79 Days Remaining.....  (Read 2004 times)

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Until I have surgery, I went for my consultation with Dr. Jacobs last week. Very friendly and awesome staff, and Dr. Jacobs is great as well. He basically told me that my case is nothing severe and that I will have a great recovery since I am pretty active in the gym. He went over the whole procedure and stuff, and I didn't ask a lot of questions since being a member one this site kind of informs you a lot about this whole surgery thing. Basically its going to cost me 6950 for the surgery, excision and lipo, even though Dr. J said I mostly have gland.

Dr. Jacobs said since I do work out and have nice muscle under my gyne, my results will be better. When I left the office I thought "Wow 6.950 is a lot of money, but then I remembered all the embarrassing moments with this curse, not being able to shop for shirts, being embarrassed all the time, feeling self conscious while at the beach or while having the wrong shirt on, and I said screw it, you only live once and money is gonna come and go" I will save it now, spend it on some other crap I wont need so why not do something positive for myself.

Since I have like 2 months or so till surgery, I will try to gain more muscle mass until then. I was wondering are employers obligated by law to give you off when you get a surgery? DO I need a note from Dr. Jacobs once the surgery is done that I had surgery and need some time off? ALso how long should I take off? Like a Week?

Wow, I cant believe this is going to happen. I remember when I saw the MTV special with Dr. Jacobs and that guy had surgery. I kept thinking "Man, I wish I can do something like this one day" and I guess my wish came true.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 11:10:29 PM by Copespo »
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
congrats man..seems like u have been busting ur ass off for this and you definetly should be excited..as for work if u do alot of labor intensive work i would say 2-3 weeks if not 1 week should be good..

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
congrats man..seems like u have been busting ur ass off for this and you definetly should be excited..as for work if u do alot of labor intensive work i would say 2-3 weeks if not 1 week should be good..

Yea I have been saving for like 2 years, I had more money but like a year ago I decided that I will get the surgery so I saved the money for that.... Well I work as a cashier, so just ringing people up, sometimes I have to carry out a box or something out of the store....but thats like once in a blue...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024