Author Topic: When do you pay for surgery?  (Read 2839 times)

Offline demha

• Posting Member
Im have an appointment on Dec.1 and I was wondering if I should have my money by then, didnt book schedule yet.

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
    • http://lagynecomastia.org/
I can't speak for all surgeons, but our policy is 10% due to reserve your surgery date and then the rest is due at the pre-operative appointment (which is usually 2 weeks before surgery).
Dr. Cruise
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
2081 San Joaquin Hills Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-644-4808
Before and After Pictures
Types of Gynecomastia

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
I paid $300 up front to reserve the surgery day and then paid the remaining balance on the day of the surgery.

Offline Jdowg

• Bronze Member
I paid $500 just to set the date, then paid the remainder the week before surgery during checkup.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
demha...

You pay nothing on the day of your consultation. Actually the consult fee is paid by OHIP.

About a month after your consultation, you will go back to JCF's office to pay for the lipo portion of your surgery, sign a waiver and get a list of surgery Do's and Don'ts...

GB

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Dr Kapoor

• Bronze Member
    • Dr. Kapoor, Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon
Our policy is to take a $300 deposit to schedule surgery and pick a date (which can be changed if needed) and then the rest of the balance is due 1 week before surgery. We do not charge a consultation fee for any patients who are referred from this site.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024