Author Topic: Affording the surgery  (Read 2802 times)

Offline rockman8

• Posting Member
What is the best way about going to affording surgery for the gynecomastia? I have about $1000 in the bank and I know it is going to cost waaaay more. I do not have a job right now and I am only 19 years old. Is there any way I can get a loan and it wont haunt me for the rest of my life by trying to pay it back in large amounts?   I am desperate for any suggestions you guys might have so I can get this surgery done.

Offline Gynemaniac

• Posting Member
In my opinion, the best thing you can do is getting 1 year zero APR credit card and paying this dept month by month. With part time job each month you would pay  $500-600. Before first year you'll clean it.  In other hand if you get loan you should pay interest which is extra money for you. Good luck bro.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Ask a relative if it's possible. Save up as much as you can. Sell some useless junk that you have. Donate blood and semen. Those are just some suggestions other than loans and credit card stuff.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline rockman8

• Posting Member
Ok thanks guys. So would trying to finance it on a credit card  be a last resort?

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
are you working? if so then save up, buy the cheaper food from the supermarket and less clothes etc, you'l have enough  in no time

Offline MSJ108

Most docs offer payment plan options. Look into those.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Most docs offer payment plan options. Look into those.

'Discrete' financing plan... However, make sure you find out what the going interest rate is... You don't want it to be loosing an arm as well...  ;D

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024