Author Topic: Nukem's Post-op Pics *updated*  (Read 6892 times)

Offline rcbrown23

Looks awesome! especially since it's only been one day. That is a strange compression vest...get used to it ;)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline rcbrown23

That's the least amount of post op bruising I have ever seen.  Who did your surgery ?

Same here.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Dr. David Metzner of New Orleans.

There's a link to his site in my signature.  He's a very good PS and has been on television as well has earned many awards.  I am very pleased and already offered to give him a testimonial to put on his site.

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
Wow very impressive results!!! :o  Looking great man!!!

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
... and the saga continues

Offline nukem2k5

Whenever I push on my chest in the center at the top I hear some squishiness.  I assume that this is normal.

Offline rcbrown23

Guy told the Doctor it hurts when I do "this".

Doctor replied "Don't do that".

Unless it gets bigger and there's a lot of fluid buildup, it'll be fine. I had a hematoma; the day after my op there was an area of buildup of blood that was pushing out on my chest. Doctor had to extract it with a syringe, then put a drain in for two days.

So, unless it's a lot of fluid, it's normal.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Nice. Now do exactly what the doctor tells you for the next couple of months..  ;)
etc.

Offline hypo

Great result Nukem, I'm happy for you.

Offline nukem2k5

Thanks so much for all of your replies and for all the support and concern I've gotten from these boards over the past few months.

I'm sure that without this forum I'd still be stuck hiding my gyne, not knowing that it'd never go away.

I intend to stick around to keep everyone updated on my status as well as to help the new (and older) members as best I can through my experience.

I'd like to note that maybe the vitamins I've been taking since two weeks prior to surgery have helped me to refrain from so much swelling.  Dr Metzner instructed me to take the following (note that this is by no means a guideline for anybody else who is having surgery; always ask your doctor first):

1000mg vitamin C three times daily
400mg vitamin E three times daily
325mg ferrous gluconate (iron) three times daily
1 multivitamin twice daily

I'm not sure exactly how each of these affects the recovery process but I agree that the amount of swelling I'm having seems to be the least I've ever seen also.  I just hope that I don't screw something up that will hinder my current recovery rate.

This vest can be a tricky one to get on properly, as I don't feel there's enough compression in my actual chest area directly beneath my neck (where I said I had the fluid sound).  I guess there's not a whole lot I can do about that though, since this is how it's designed.

By the way, to anybody wondering about the visibility of the scars on my nipples: I do not have any incisions on my nipples.  Dr. Metzner's technique involves lipo incisions in the deep arm-pit as well as gland excision using a sort of clamp through the same incisions.  This may have something to do with the small amount of swelling that I am seeing.

If anybody has any questions, please post them.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 01:53:53 AM by nukem2k5 »

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Wicked results dude - looking awesome. Well done!!

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
nukem, it looks fantastic! No one will ever know you had nugs!

You are in for an exciting phase of life coming up!  Enjoy, and do make up for lost time!

Congratulations!

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024