Author Topic: nolvadex???  (Read 2244 times)

Offline Toneloc3

• Posting Member
has anyone tried nolvadex as a remedy for gyno. i read on an e-zine article that although it isnt a proven cure for gyno by doctors, but it has been used by athletes who have suffered from steroid induced gyno. anyone know anything first hand?? another thing, i had noticed a bean sized bump behind the nipple when i was goin through puberty, i then started to cycle with anabolics at about 17 yrs of age. im 21 now and havent been on roids for a few months now.my question is if my gyno will get worse,(bigger gland) since i think i had a double wamy, you know?

-loc3

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
pills dont cure gyno, surgery does
i finally feel like im a man

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
there is no pill, powder, ointment or elixer that will get rid of established glandular tissue, PERIOD. surgery is the only way  -- otherwise your just setting yourself up with false expectations

Offline Toneloc3

• Posting Member
the thing is you cant get it over the counter. you have to get it prescribed by a doctor. its used for preventing breast cancer in women and targeting glandular tissues in the breast. its also used for male breast enlargement. and lowering estrogen. the possible side effects are thinning of the hair and lowered sex drive. check it out on www.webmd.com type NOLVADEX. i'll post it, check it out

-loc3

Offline prodigy

• Posting Member
It does not work. Surgery is the only cure...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024