Author Topic: what about testosterone and other USDA approves substances  (Read 2094 times)

Offline sigep

Many sites i have been on say that although not always but in some cases the meds will reduce or resole the issue. I have also talked to a few massage therapists who say that massaging could possibly disperse the contents of the gland. I am 24 and have had this since i was 15. doctors told me it would just go away. I live in arizona where it is blistering hot and i cant go swimming because everyone stares at me like im some kind of freak! i dont even want to take my shirt off in front of my girlfriend. i tried gyne max for 3 months and saw no change. I have thought about going to mexico for the surgery because it would be cheaper but i would like to avoid surgery at all cost because of the price and the fact that i cant afford to be off work for the recovery period... does anyone have ANY other options?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If your body is not producing enough Testosterone, that is one thing. Taking Testosterone when it is not needed causes an excess. Your body reacts to the excess by doing two things, Normal production of Testosterone decreases and the excess is aromatized into Estrogen which would worsen your condition. Athletes and body builders who use anabolic steroids take anti-Estrogen drugs to diminish this effect but the results are questionable.

There are no magic pills that will reduce established Gynecomastia.
Grandpa Dan

Offline FreeinVegas

• Posting Member
what type of job do you have?  I'm not sure what procedure you would need to have done to get the results you want, but I only missed on day of work for my procedure (normal lipo and ultrasonic lipo..no excision).  I work in an office though.  I scheduled it for a friday and was able to work on monday. 

Offline losernumber1

• Posting Member
Maybe just do the surgery and make that the priority of your life at this time and basically tell work you need the few weeks off and if that dont fly then you are prepared to move on??

www.anticharisma.com

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
Taking testosterone is counterproductive and can make your problem worse.  Most people develop gyne not because they don't have enough testosterone but because of an overproduction of estrogen, that's not the same thing.  Meaning, you can have an imbalance one way or another.  Increasing testosterone in your body if you have an overproduction of estrogen is not going to counteract the estrogen, you'll probably just get even more messed up.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The bottom line is that you need competent medical help.

On your own, there is little to no chance of improving your situation though a great liklihood that you could make things worse.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024