Author Topic: very urgent please help me dear frnds.. plz dont delete this poll..  (Read 1874 times)

Offline naughty1234

• Posting Member
  I am  21 male. Iam being suffering from breasts from 6yrs back.
During my schooling I was fatty. And my frnds used to squeez my chest for fun. And day by day my chest was becoming like breasts. Otherwise I would have normal chest. And now I am really suffering and losing my confidence whenever I look at my breasts. Mentally I am not well at all.
Please, tell me what should I do for normal chest. I will be waiting for ur reply..
All my hopes only on ur reply..

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The teasing and squeezing were cruel and painful each in their own way. But, I don't think they caused your present condition.

We/ll need to know a bit about you. To start, What is your height and weight?
Grandpa Dan

Offline naughty1234

• Posting Member

Offline naughty1234

• Posting Member
Sir, Iam serious.. Iam new to this site.. thats y I posted in multiforums yest.. sorry for that..
please gimme suggestions..

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Tell us what you have been going through. It will not shock or embarass any of us, we have all been going through very similar things ourselves.

We cannot help you in a very direct or personal way, but we have learned how to cope with our situation and we have learned what does and does not work.

No one here is going to make any money as a result of our contact so you can depend upon us to be honest with you.

Be patient, it is now almost 2 AM where I live so you will not get an answer back from me until tomorrow at the earliest.

Now, Take a deep breath, calm down, and tell us your story.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024