Author Topic: Can playing, touching, or squishing man boobs make them bigger?  (Read 37286 times)

Offline BadCaseGyno

• Bronze Member
My endochronologist says so. Is it true? I'm going to try absolutely no contact with the gyne lumps for a few months and see if it goes down a little.

Offline mrstew12

• Posting Member
i know this sounds weird but i my self enjoys playing with them 

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
i hope this isnt true cause i have picked up a bad habbit doin this, i think i do it trying to flatten them out making them look normal, dont enjoy it lol

Offline PBC

• Bronze Member
Oh please, the things I hear some peoples doctors on this board say makes me shudder to think these guys have a medical license. If that were true, wouldn't common sense then dictate that if a woman wanted to increase her breast size, all she would have to do is play with her chest constantly?? Now that I think about it, I kinda hope the doctor is right. I could open my own clinic......

Offline kingboob

This is madness...... if this were true and playing with breasts could make them bigger then all women would have huge boobs.

Offline BadCaseGyno

• Bronze Member
Isn't guy's breast tissue made of different stuff than women's breast tissue?

GynO_DuDe

Oh my god, my GP actually told me this when I FIRST went to him years ago to try and get my op on the NHS ... he said make sure you don't touch them, because it stimulates the gland to grow ... very weird, but this doctors well reputable and a family friend to us.

And no, womans breast wouldn't grow because its normal for them to have breasts. Not for us guys though ...

Offline haisook

• Bronze Member
  • Hormones Deranged.
The doctor could be right. Stimulation of the nipples causes temporary rise in Prolactin hormone which, if Estrogen is high, could cause breast enlargement in case stimulation is constantly repeated.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 05:40:55 AM by haisook »
I'm a medical student with gynecomastia. Yeah, medical professionals get it too.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i always wondered if it couldn't lead to increased size with repair tissue, sort of like working out your muscles, but i trust haisook's analysis a lot more than mine.  it's not weird, though i don't squish what i have, i just want to crush it out of existence, but i just leave it for now ;) 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

13genof

WOW do your Wife or Girlfriends breasts get BIGGER from you playing with them??????   ANSWER     NO NO NO NO NO, if that was the case my wife would be a triple D or bigger instead of a nice "C" cup!

Offline Mustoofee

• Posting Member
my friend , you and others

why do you play or squish your boobs ??
why would someone do that this ??

just don't

Offline MonkeyPolo

• Posting Member
Unfortunately I don't think it is a ridiculous conclusion.

I also used to play with my chest allot when I was a young teen (when dreaming of girls...)

And now I have Gyno, and I believe it may have been because of that.

Mine's isn't very bad, but I do notice it.

Girls already have boobs,
so more stimulation to the breasts won't make much of a difference, maybe just by some unnoticeable amount.

Men chests are flat to begin with,
so the so any increase in breast tissue by the stimulation would be noticeable.

So don't play with you chest and good luck!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
and I believe it may have been because of that
hmm.  i think unlikely. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024