Author Topic: Public Figures with Gyne  (Read 6217 times)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Several things are at work here. Age and sagging tissues being one and medications taken as we age being another. It is a simple fact that the condition is much more common as we age.

The supposed before picture shows him in a semi reclining position. Even a gals boobs flatten out in that position. This picture is meaningless.

Most important is the fact that he seems to be comfortable with himself and is making no apparent effort to hide the condition. I think we could all learn something from that.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Good point, he isn't worried about it.  I have seen a LOT of pictures where the press has shown guys saying they have moobs, but it is very obvious that the person in the picture isn't worried about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't like me, I have a lot of muscle under there and I am sure that is a lot of it.  I was in the Army for 8 years and I have pushed a lot of Military forts when I was in....   I am sure he worked out a lot for the new movie (IJ-skull). 

Offline turtle78

• Posting Member
wow...this country has gone too far with the image BS....just look at the magazines in the checkout aisle.  The guy is 67 friggin years old.  Not saying he's old, but they're comparing him to a pic when he was 40?  well duh!!  gyne. 

Offline Alekot

• Posting Member
Ironically, the fact why we love these people (george clooney, harrison ford, jack nicholson)... is their CHARISMA... And the reason they have charisma is that they just don't give a rat's ass about what anyone thinks, lol.

They're comfortable with who they are, and that's what charisma is.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
well ive just seen the harrison ford pic, that is a bit mad cause i recently watched the new indianna jones and was thinking what good shape he was in.
guess its good to know that even the stars suffer with this problem.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member

Offline i_dont_know

• Silver Member
Bman... I don't think so. They're just VERY big pectoral muscles in a skin tight, white under armor shirt (which defines the contours even more because of the lighting.)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
jeez, i'm not convinced  :o  i'd swear they're marketing to us.  not only is the overhang too big for big pecs, but nothing in ads is coincidence, and look at the visual parallels. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Exit

• Posting Member
They call that gyne?  What a load.

It's called getting older and actually having some meat on your bones.

Offline theman234

• Posting Member
No, he doesn't have gyne, look at his last year pic  at the bottom of the page with him laying down. no gyne. thats just his fat and muscle behind pushing it out on the top pics. and he's old.

that underarmor ad looks really odd though. lol his are bigger than hers
Surgery Date: July 7, 2009!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think the Photo presents an exagerated image due to perspective and the interplay of light vs shadow. Picture don't lie, but they can distort things.

Offline KE25

• Posting Member
And he gets to do Calista Flockhart. Maybe an extra layer of tissue prevents injury...

Offline chipsmagee

• Posting Member
i think he looks great..

Offline thetodd

Their are quite a few with "over developed pectoral muscles" in the public eye, but at the end of the day these guys are a womens wet dream. Women seem to find over developed pecs knee trembling for some reason   ???

Vin Diesel

50 Cent

People get old, skin sags its sad that holywood have to broadcast it in this way. And this sort of press really leads people with small gyne problems towards surgery!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024