Author Topic: Do I have Gyne?  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Buff Bagwell

Hi this is my first post. Right now im thinking maybe i have Gynecomastia. But i wanted to get your opinions and see what you think.

First let me just give you a run down about myself. When i was around 14 i gained weight up to 230 i believe, then lost it and got down to about 175 in high school, about 16 years old. I then noticed my left breast stuck out a little more than the other side. More of a round bulge, than a spike. After that i gained weight again, and then lost it. My last weight episode (im 30 now) was in the last year. I was up to 260 at one point a little over a year ago. Right now im down to 220. I still have to lose about 20-30 pounds to be in what i believe is good shape, so this is why im not sure if its just fat or maybe its Gyne. Maybe the left side isnt burning the fat as fast?

Here are some of my current symptoms....

My left breast area is puffier, and sticks out a little more than the right side. When i feel it, it feels like there is a ring of fat around my nipple area, but not in the center if i push down on my nipple. There is a bit more fatty feeling on the outer side of my nipple area going up towards the armpit too. Sometimes when i feel it, like if i massage my left breast area, it gives me a quick sharp pain. It seems to be in the area where the fatty part starts. If i could trace a line where the fat parts were, it would make like an almond shape around my nipple, almost like it was an eye. Below my nipple is puffy too. Mainly the bottom and outter side, and a little above the nipple.

I dont know if this is good information or not, but its all i can give for now. If you have any suggestions or questions that might help me figure out if i have this or not, please dont hesitate to ask. It really bothers me knowing one side of my chest sticks out more than the other side. I worry that if i lose more weight, that the right side of my chest will continue to get leaner while my left side stays the same making it an even bigger difference. Ive been doing a lot of push ups, and i also do a treadmill for speed walking and a little jogging here and there. Trying to get leaner. Thanks.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
welcome to the site  :)

you have it, you told us all you needed to.  you don't have to be a c cup, fat doesn't reduce that locally, and asymmetry doesn't happen in cases that don't exist.
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Buff Bagwell

Man this sucks. To top it off i live in wisconsin and there doesnt seem to be any doctors in my area. Id have to go to chicago to get it fixed. That probably wont happen either because im really scared to have surgery. It wouldnt be so bad if it was in both of my breasts, but since its only in one side, its noticeable.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
have you tried plugging in wisconsin into the search engine or reading through the find a surgeon in your area section of the boards?  and travel's not so bad, some people have even traveled out of the country (for cost reasons, it's been the subject of entire discussion threads) to do this. 

scared is normal.  the more time you spend putting up with it, however, the more creativity and resolve you might find than you started out with at first. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024