Author Topic: surgery booked for the 15th of august with Karidis. Finally!!  (Read 1955 times)

Offline no more

• Posting Member
Hi guys as you all know living with gynecomastia is mentally tiring, so you can all imagine how excited I am to move on with my life gyne free! Just want to thank everyone on this site who has shared their stories and made me aware of my condition because I would still probably be wearing tight t-shirts and nipple tweaking 10 years from now haha. I will keep you all updated with my surgery and will probs be up all night on here the night before surgery shitting it haha. Thanks again everyone!!!

Offline thetodd

Pleased for you mate, its a nice feeling. Take some pre op photo's mate mainly because after youve had the operation a few days down the line a few people think "what have i done? it doesnt look any different". Like myself ;) and then i go back and look at my pre's im just so glad i had it dealt with

Youl sleep like a baby the night before ... youve got nothing to worry about now

start eating healthy now, if you dont already :) eat lots of fruit/pineapple post and youl heal up niceley. Order a bottle of bio oil for massaging and thats it few months down the line youl have forgot about gyne :)
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024