Author Topic: post op situ  (Read 2222 times)

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
im three weeks post op .... for the past three weeks my left side was lookin good. and right side not as good. Now in the past week my chest has done a flip... MY right side now is looking better than my left.. I dont know whats going on here. HAS ANYONE HAD SIMILAR EXPIRIENCES?

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
I am not sure what procedure you had done but up to 6 months post op you could have all sort of changes happening , this is because of some swelling together with fibrous tisue forming then reshaping. too early to worry. for now lie down and enjoy the improvement.
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i agree its to erly to say u must wait 4-5 mounths until u can se some result, its the longest wait in the world becouse u want to see the result today
i finally feel like im a man

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I'm about two and a half weeks post-op and my entire chest (I had lipo and excision through armpit) is covered in tough, healing tissue.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
you guys are right.. I had lipo only...I think that after 2-3 mths. your pretty much done the most of ur healing by that time and you will have an idea of what your final product will look like.. (opinion)

Offline rcbrown23

I talked to a few different doctors, and they said that with liposuction, at month 3 (12 weeks) yoru about at 90% of where you're going to end up. This was lipo only...not excision.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024