Author Topic: Hi!I'm a New user.Nice to meet you.  (Read 2796 times)

Offline HolyKnight

Hi there!  :D I've made 15 years recently  and I'm form Portugal(sorry for my English).The reason i post its obvious-like most of you I've gynecomastia.

I practice sport very often and i have a very healthy diet.I very rarely eat pizzas, hamburgers and that stuff.I'm 6.07 ft tall( 1.85m in European measure) and i weight 160.0lb( 72 kg in European measure).

However, i have gynecomastia since 12/ 13 years old.I goggle that "problem" and i learn that gynecomastia does have nothing to do with obesity.It's an hormonal disorder of the teenagers.

I learn also that surgery were very successful in adults.My doubt is if its also safe to make that surgery in teens like me.Thank you for your Patience!

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
when i went to the doctor when i was your age she told me to wait because it could grow back because i was still growing.  so you might wanna wait til you're 18 or 19 but by then your confidence might be ruined!  I say if your parents can afford it get it IMMEDIATELY!!  cause once you hit 18 the girls aren't going to be feeling that if they're very noticeable yah kno! just puttin in my 2 cents.
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
Nao falo portugues, mas bem-vindo :)  

Normally the concern with an operation for teenagers is that if the hormone irregularity that initially created the problem has not restabilized adequately, there is a risk the problem could return.  However, some doctors are willing to do the operation if there is evidence that hormone levels are relatively stable.  You would probably want to consult an endocrinologist for an opinion on the subject first.  
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 03:07:58 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
HHH, Right again.

Welcome to the site, Your English is just fine.
Grandpa Dan

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Nao falo portugues, mas bem-vindo :)  

Normally the concern with an operation for teenagers is that if the hormone irregularity that initially created the problem has not restabilized adequately, there is a risk the problem could return.  However, some doctors are willing to do the operation if there is evidence that hormone levels are relatively stable.  You would probably want to consult an endocrinologist for an opinion on the subject first.  

I never understood that.  When they say your hormones is out of wack or whatever did that mean I was like really horny that caused it to happen or somethin bc that was when they time i discovered "jackin off" (sorry for that infro)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
lots of people think that, but it's unrelated.  gyne's mostly caused by just common irregular levels in the puberty years, sometimes in senior years, and sometimes influenced by environmental factors, which i don't think we know the full story about yet. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You'll find that the most common cause of Gynecomastia is: "I don't know."

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I never understood that.  When they say your hormones is out of wack or whatever did that mean I was like really horny that caused it to happen or somethin bc that was when they time i discovered "jackin off".

If "jackin off" caused G, then 95% of the worlds male population would have it...  ;)

The other 5% of those guys 'believe' they will go blind if they touch it...   :P

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024