Author Topic: Do you notice when people stare at your boobs??  (Read 6518 times)

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
 :'( I do and im mostly taller than everyone i  kno.  I can tell when they're lookin at them cause when i talk to people i look them in the eyes and i can see their eyes movin lookin down.  My teachers did it, my coaches, and girls!!  Really aggervating that's why i can't wait to get this out of me!!  If i die during surgery i wouldn't care cause anything is better than this yah kno!
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm fortunate that mine are easier to conceal than a severe case, it was damp t-shirts or shirts and skins that led to problems.  but cooler weather is on its way, so out comes the vest soon ;) 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
yep i loved when winter comes so i can where big huge jackets without anyone sayin "MAN I KNO YOU'RE HOT...WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT ON"

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
titmouse! we all have gyne on here. i have it and look for it on other people, more probably! than someone who doesnt. people are goin to notice, i truly feel sorry for anyone who has a big case but lets be honest u would be the same if u didnt have it. i dont do it but alot of people just laught at themselves and make fun of it. quickly the conversation moves on, when u act like ur botherd ur give some one amunition.

i personally believe make a decision does it bother u or not? if so get it done. we live in a world where people dont have to put up with imperfections that damage their confidence eg  teeth, ears sticking out, huge noise. why not get things done for ur confidence people on here are living proof that gyne surgery can work wanders,and moved on with there lives! JOB DONE

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There was a time when I had the feeling that every eye was on my chest.

That was long ago. I now realize that I am not so important to everyone that they are looking at me in such a way.

We are truly our own worst enemies. It really is only a big deal to us. Most other people could care less.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
When I had G, oh yes... all the time dude...   :-\

Once when I was 15 or so, I was in the hospital getting something checked out and had one of those hospital gowns on....  well, the gown hung 'just so' on my G and made it very noticeable... The hospital technician game me that WTF look... you know how it is.

Not a nice feeling!   :'(

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
when you are talking to someone, try to stare his/her forehead.
That will give him/her a liitle bit consciousness and might give him/her a split seconds confusion.
And thats a good chance that he/she will not bother to look at your whole body....and after that, it all on your own.
Had tried it before and it works..=)
*** THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF WASTED TIME IS THE TIME NOT GETTING STARTED. ***

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member

Offline KAG

• Posting Member
I usually get out my 38 and ask what they are staring at! LMAO...

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
do people tend to think its funny to pinch or squeeze ur nipples at bars? very irritating

Offline john7heaven

• Posting Member
With me it's women who notice, and it's so humiliating.

I was wearing a sweater in summer at my college, and on occasion a leather jacket even.

I hate it when a girl is talking and then looks 'down' obviously thinks OMG, and then
tails off the coversation.

They couldn't make it more obvious.

Men don't seem to notice, and I never catch them looking either.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
I hate it when a girl is talking and then looks 'down' obviously thinks OMG, and then
tails off the coversation.
and it's always the men who get called shallow too...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
do people tend to think its funny to pinch or squeeze ur nipples at bars? very irritating

yea in highschool dudes thought it was koo to come try and pinch my shit!  they always found the nipples somehow but the shit was aggervatin!!

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member

yea in highschool dudes thought it was koo to come try and pinch my shit!  they always found the nipples somehow but the shit was aggervatin!!

wanna post ur chest dude?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024