Author Topic: Gyne Miracle  (Read 3391 times)

Offline austinsometin

most often whenever am in the cold or in a cool pool of water, my gyne disapears and it looks wonderful but comes back after some seconds....pls guys what is the cause of the sudden appearing & disappearing??? I wished it cld remain in that disappearing condition...

Offline maineguy79

• Posting Member
Probably the same reason that other things "shrink" when we're in cold water...

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
i have exactly the same thing and many people do, apparently there is a thin layer of muscle inbetween ur gyne and ur nipple this contracts when cold wich makes it look normal and the gyne less visible. it is not possible to keep this muscle tensed all the time. something along those lines anyway!

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
I heard (from my plastic surgeon) that botox injections can temporarily paralize the muscle that causes your nipples to become hard. Don't know for how long, but you supposedly have hard nipples for a longer time after an injection with botox...

DrBermant

most often whenever am in the cold or in a cool pool of water, my gyne disapears and it looks wonderful but comes back after some seconds....pls guys what is the cause of the sudden appearing & disappearing??? I wished it cld remain in that disappearing condition...

There is a thin muscle under the skin that can flatten puffy nipples when contracted from stimulation or cold.  When relaxed, the contour of the underlying problem shows though.

I heard (from my plastic surgeon) that botox injections can temporarily paralize the muscle that causes your nipples to become hard. Don't know for how long, but you supposedly have hard nipples for a longer time after an injection with botox...

You either misunderstood your doctor, or that doctor is a fool. Paralyze that muscle, and it will relax not contract.  Warm weather relaxes the muscle. Ice contracts it.  Botox paralyzes muscle and will give you a deformity until the botox wears off.  Make the doctor demonstrate the effectiveness of his / her "treatment" with photographs or movies before experimenting on you!!!!

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Botox

Also called: Botulinum toxin type A

Botox is a drug made from a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It's the same toxin that causes a life-threatening type of food poisoning called botulism.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to put 'Botulism Toxin' in my body. However slight the dose is....   :o

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
I'm not planning on having botox injections into my pecs/nipples, but if I understood correctly, that's what the PS said.
Lots of women have it injected in their lips but most of the time you can really tell... Doesn't look natural at all!

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Botox is NEVER injected into lips -- it paralyzes the muscles so you your lips would be lax -- and you can guess all the other things that would happen.

And Botox into the muscle of the areola would do the same thing -- it would relax the muscle so that the tissue beneath would be able to protrude further.  In essence, it would make your gyne worse.

To my knowledge, there is no injection (or cream for that matter), long or short acting, which will make the areolar muscle tighten -- and would you really want periodic injections into your nipples?

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024