Author Topic: What age/grade did you notice your chest wasnt right?  (Read 4443 times)

Offline broman

• Posting Member
I can remember in 7th grade taking off my shirt and having a flat chest, then in the summer before the 8th grade every thing changed.  Its like what is happening to my body, by the time you hit high school people wonder why you dont go out and stuff. Those years i wish i could get back lol.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Good question man!  I noticed when I was in the 6th grade (should have been in the 7th cause i got held back in the 2nd grade) I was using the bathroom and my shirt was off and I looked in the mirror and my nipples was really puffy and stuff  and i wasn't big at the time either had a flat stomache (almost abs) and it was kinda weird.  I started pinching my nipples to see if i can get them to shrink back.  And my 7th grade year from then on out I never took off my shirt and was always self consious "spelling" about my how I look.  And it only got worst.  

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 12:21:34 PM by fluffy_tits »
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
9th grade, started as peas and went downhill from there. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
How old are you headheldhigh?

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
About age 12.

The question comes up once in a while. The most common age is 12 years but it can happen at any time. The condition is common in neonatals (Babies) and it commonly regresses in the early months. It is also common in older men for several reasons as well.

Grandpa Dan

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Good question man!  I noticed when I was in the 6th grade (should have been in the 7th cause i got held back in the 2nd grade)

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Same here dude... I was held back (hearing condition) in the 3rd grade and noticed in the the 6th grade (as best as I can recall) that I had m(o)(o)bs.

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
I was probably in the sixth grade when I started to notice the problem.
Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

Offline headheldhigh01

sorry fluffy, mid 40s.  (s**t, how'd that happen ;))  one of these farts who wishes the www had been around 20 years earlier.    

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
oh ok lol...thought you just didn't want to answer. 

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

sorry fluffy, mid 40s. one of these farts who wishes the www had been around 20 years earlier.    

And.... that Gynecomastic Reduction Surgery techniques were as refined as they are today...  ;)

GB...

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
I was around 11 years old. I woke up one day and my chest was throbbing. I could feel lumps in my chest that I never noticed before..
I don't know how it happens so fast but it did.
Because of the pain, I thought that putting ice on it would help. Oh how wrong I was. It made my nipples puffy.
Thats when I started getting SUPER self conscious. From that day on, I did not want to leave the house.
I quit my 2 passions, which are martial arts and football. I turned to a computer and more video games to pass the time.
It so easy for a person who hears this story and never had gyne to say why didn't you tell anyone.
When you're a child, your world is very small.  I didn't even know I could get surgery.
When I got a physical one time, I tried to give the doctor some hints, but I could not outright tell him.
From all those years of stress and anger, I guess I developed schizophrenia(mental illness).
Life is very strange... Maybe this was supposed to happen to me. Only positive I gained from the mental illness is that I see the world in a different light.  If you saw the "hallucinations" I saw you would too... Lets just say there is more going on than the physical.

Offline headheldhigh01

back again, what is that, twice this year  ;)

Life is very strange... Maybe this was supposed to happen to me. Only positive I gained from the mental illness is that I see the world in a different light.  If you saw the "hallucinations" I saw you would too... Lets just say there is more going on than the physical.
if you're bored, start a thread on the lounge page, sounds interesting.

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
^^^LOL. How are you doing HHH?? Ya its been a long time. Im obviously doing alright. I remember the days when I used to login EVERY DAY before my surgery.
The anger, embarrassment, the wind,  is all behind me.
Maybe I will write about my experiences in the Lounge. Lets just say that it was an eye-opening experience.
Even though I have been away for a while, I never forgot you guys. I don't think I ever will. You all really helped me through the bad times.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 11:16:48 AM by carguy »

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
I noticed mine when I was in 4th or 5th grade I just thought I was a little fat.

Offline KAG

• Posting Member
6th grade, i'll never forget it. I was standing in frt of the entire class when someone started saying "LOOK HE HAS BOOBIES" that was the last day of normal life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024