Author Topic: Forget Gyne for a few days and enjoy Xmas  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

It’s been about 18 months since I looked in here and over 3 years since my own surgery.  Not sure what drew me back to this site today but something did.  I’d like to wish all those who use this site a good Christmas and to try to put any gyne concerns they have to one side for a few days and enjoy this special time.

I’ve had a peek at recent posts in the UK section and 99% are new names, which I think is good because I’d like to think those that were posting in my time have, like me, moved on with their lives post surgery.   I’m humbled and impressed that old names like Paw Paw are still offering advice to sufferers; well done mate you are a stalwart and maybe a saint too.

I’m slightly disappointed to see a few unhappy people post surgery still unhappy.  What can I say to them?  Well if I were to offer any advice to anyone before or after surgery, it would be “don’t expect miracles” and “give yourself time”.

Enough of my ramblings.  Here’s wishing everyone a good Xmas.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline phantom51red

• Posting Member
Good to see youve certainly moved on,18 months eh ! ,looked back at a lot of youre posts,a massive contributer to this board you have been,kudos to you sir.Just had surgery 5 days ago now,and thanks to this board i know there will be a lot of ups and downs to come regarding the changes in chest behaviour over the coming months,patience i have when it comes to this though[lived with it for 20 + years],well merry xmas to you aswell.

cheers  :)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 10:55:52 AM by phantom51red »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
one of the handles you remember.  congrats on the new life, and what you said all around *<]:-) 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Same to you dude...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
I totally agree just enjoy Christmas and don't think about intill after New Years day.
This is hte time of year to really think about the more unfortunate people out there.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024