Author Topic: turmeric for mild/smaller case of gynocomastia  (Read 6759 times)

Offline christof1

• Posting Member
i am 5"9 160 pounds. i turn 18 in 2 months. i have had a mild case of gyno since i was about 13 years old. i started to grow the lumps under my nipple during puberty. it has definitely gotten better over the years but that lump still exists and points my nipple a little bit. (im not sure if the reason i look better is because of muscle or a decrease in tissue) what i want to ask you guys is, if i took turmeric pills every day for 2 months could it possibly reduce the size of the tissue?

also, is it possible that my gynocomastia will go away as my body matures?

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
i tried the ground tumeric wich i heard was the best for gyne, unfortunately it did nothing but make my stomach churn and it really was hard to take. havent done the pills tho so cant comment.

i personally think its a load of rubbish! good luck tho

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i doubt it, but it's come up before.  use the site search engine to see if you find anything of interest in past discussions on the subject too. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is a good chance of gynecomastia resolving on its own initially. The chance of this happening diminishes to nearly nothing if you have had the condition for two years or longer.

Once the tissue has grown and stabilized; you are not going to un-grow it with exercise, medications or herbs.
Grandpa Dan

Offline flogginmolly

I've had gynecomastia on one side of my chest for probably about 2 years, a little more or a little less. I recently started taking turmeric in pill form which i purchased from whole foods. It's been about a month and a half and i do notice the gyno is starting to go away, at least i think it is. Now I'm not sure if the turmeric is responsible as I also quit drinking, smoking weed, and cigarettes about two months ago as well, but I'm sure it doesn't hurt. I say go ahead and try it, at least before you go and have surgery. the pills are only about 10 dollars for 60 which last about a month.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The same ten bucks would do you more good if they had started a savings account.

There are a long list of herbal remedies that simply do not work. When something does no good, How can you honestly say it was inexpensive?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024