Author Topic: Only Underworks?  (Read 4246 times)

Offline steroid abuser

• Posting Member
Are there any alternatives to the Underworks wifebeaters. I think I read on here something about bandaids or something. My problem is not with my nipples. My gyno is from years of steroid abuse. Has left me with a feminine looking chest. I will be ordering the Underworks but I work outside in the heat all day and I think the Underworks would be extremely hot in the heat. Has anyone ever had good results with anything else under their t-shirts? Thanks for any responses.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Underworks works so well because it is 2 layers. They are pretty thin but very tight and elastic like. I dont think anything else on the market will do the same without making you hot. Well nothing ive heard of. :-/
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline milk_caps

• Posting Member
HEY BRO'

honestly, i have the gyne that is not really all that noticeable with even a tshirt on... yet, i still purchased the underworks 997 and it's like WHOA  :o this shirt is great.. it's uncomfortable until about the 3rd time you put it on...

it's been 90+ degrees where i've been for the past week, and i've done a ton of outdoor activities.. it gets to a point where you don't even realize it's on.. it just clings to your body.

at times the only problem i have with it is, it starts to ride up on your stomach at times.... but considering the alternantive-- i would recommend it to all.............

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Milk caps, I got mine today and love it to death. I look so good without gyno LOL But the thing is its really uncomfortable. I had trouble breathing when I sat down because its so compressed. Yes I do have a belly but do you think it will losen up a tad over time if I keep wearing it?

Offline milk_caps

• Posting Member
Milk caps, I got mine today and love it to death. I look so good without gyno LOL But the thing is its really uncomfortable. I had trouble breathing when I sat down because its so compressed. Yes I do have a belly but do you think it will losen up a tad over time if I keep wearing it?

you sure you got the right size ?

i know in my situation, after putting it on, i was like "YEAH THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD, BUT," this thing is killing me (TIGHT)...
putting it on, and taking it off was a B!TCH at first, but i have really gotten used TO IT..

mine has really started to fit just right, especially sitting down now..

it did loosen up a bit from when i first got it...

the thing i really like is, my chest is not that muscular- it's not bad, but not great :-/ -- the vest actually adds to the look, especially under a t-shirt-- when i have it on, i like to lean back- or stand up real straight- just to give off this more muscular looking chest...

i know it sounds weird, but it works for me.. at least until i get my surgery.... :)

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
I got a large.

Offline emil

• Posting Member
Mine too was tight in the stomach area. The vest is two layers on the front so I actually cut the whole bottom half away.
 There is only a single layer in the stomach area.  This makes the vest less hot and easier to take on and off.
It is much easier to wear.  :)

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Emil can you explain exactly how you did that? Im wearing it right now and it tight on my stomach. I have a belly :P

Offline emil

• Posting Member
I just pulled out the scissors and seperated the two layers.  I cut out a big square out of the top layer, pretty much to the seams on the sides and bottom.  Quite easy.

Offline hollyshit

• Posting Member
hey guys are is this underworks a temporary solution to cover up the gyno or will the lumpiness subside after extended use...????

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
no, no, no.  you can wear it forever and it'll do a great job covering it up and making it look flat, but don't think for a minute that the "lumpiness will subside after extended use".  :)

Offline Bluesun_Returns

• Silver Member
For the last couple of years UNDER-ARMOUR tanks has been pulling me through.  They're light and flexible yet strong and snug.
Bluesun

Offline steroid abuser

• Posting Member
Thanks 4 all the responses. I guess underworks is the only way to go. I guess once u get use to it the heat isn't that much greater. And probably not a bad trade off considering the alternative.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024