Author Topic: Cardio after op?  (Read 2644 times)

Offline KoRnFaN

• Posting Member
  • I F**king hate B*tch T*ts
how long should you wait until you can start to do cardio after op? im at 9 days and i wanna start running, biking (at gym) and all that other good stuff. i am using doctors vest and underworks 997.
KoRn Rocks...(guy)T!TS DONT

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
you know what... im also 9 days post op and would like to start doing some cardio... feel like im up for it..

i would also like to switch from this annoying vest to the 997.. is that what you have done? how is it holding up?

Offline KoRnFaN

• Posting Member
i actually just got my 997 about 5 hrs ago, i love it i got a large and its tight enough(i have a 45 inch chest now) i think that the 997 is waaaay too long though, its so long i was able to tuck it in my belt and im 5'11".  i took scissors and cut it above my navel and now its fine.  its really tight where i have to put it on like a dress...feet first and pull it up over shoulders,
good luck bro. p.s. im doin cardio at gym tomorrow.

DrBermant

how long should you wait until you can start to do cardio after op? im at 9 days and i wanna start running, biking (at gym) and all that other good stuff. i am using doctors vest and underworks 997.

Return to activities depends on the problem to be treated, what was done, skill of your surgeon, how you heal, and other factors.  I prefer to individualize return to activity issues for each of my patients.  Such questions are best discussed with your own surgeon.  Push healing tissues too far or too soon and you can have problems.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline KoRnFaN

• Posting Member
thanks for the replies, i did about 40-45 min of light cardio today(incline step and bike) feels good not to have breasts anymore at the gym.  i will talk to my surgeon next visit but ill keep cardio light for now. i hate sitting aroung doing nothing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024