Author Topic: Swelling After Removing Compression?  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Boobicles

• Posting Member
Hi all,

I recently bit the bullet and spent £4000 on surgery, I had liposuction and excision. I was told that i had very little dense breast tissue and was only a mild case. My surgeon suggested I have only the liposuction but I insisted he cut out as much dense breast tissue as he could.
 I am 10 days out and when i take my vest off it looks really good but after a short time one side tends to look fuller ands softer(mainly the lower portion of my pec),unlike the other side which is much tighter and harder. Apart from a small amount of visible bruising it is barely noticeable that i had an op 10 days ago and I think I have healed exceptionally well. Can this be swelling? Will it settle down eventually? Will it eventually look like it does when I first remove my vest. Im worried that its not going to be right. I know its only 10 days out but will it really change that much? Will it tighten up?  Should I keep wearing my vest? I need some advise people? HELP!!

David

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
Keep wearing the vest, you'll need to for about a month I think [might be longer]. I dare say it's swelling, but it could be a collection of liquid - the reason why many surges leave drains in. Ask the surge in the next post-op check up?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024