Author Topic: dont you just hate it...  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Tiverty_A

• Posting Member
  • Star Trek...world where stuff like gyne is no more
Because of my job at a day camp i am sometimes required to ride a bus. Dont you just hate riding buses because the fact that they are bumpy and make your chest bounce (embaresing :-[ but it is also painful!)
I have gyne that is caused by Fat not the gland, but it is still hard with my life.

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
Doesn't this belong in the lounge area?

I just have puffy nipples mainly with a small amount of excess fat so I don't experience this really. I bet it sucks though!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Doesn't this belong in the lounge area?

Tiverty_A's thread is Gyne related so this is where is should be.....

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Because of my job at a day camp i am sometimes required to ride a bus. Dont you just hate riding buses because the fact that they are bumpy and make your chest bounce (embaresing :-[ but it is also painful!)

Yeah I hear ya Broh!   :-/ :-/ :-/

When you are in a situation where your moobs have bounced around, do you look around to check if anyone was watching at the time? Geeze, one time at work during the Christmas season, one of the big bosses was shaking everybody's hand and wishing them a merry x-mas and happy new year. Anyways.... when he shook my hand, he shook really fast and my moobs giggled something awful. He gave me one of those 'WTF' looks. How embarrassing! :-[ :-[ :-[

Another situation I really hated was when I was wearing a t-shirt and an open button-down shirt and the wind caught my shirts pressing the t-shirt against my moobs  :o :o :o. It's an awful feeling....   :'( :-/ :'(

John.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 04:36:40 AM by Bambu »

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding

Yeah I hear ya Broh!   :-/ :-/ :-/

Another situation I really hated was when I was wearing a t-shirt and an open button-down shirt and the wind caught my shirts pressing the t-shirt against my moobs  :o :o :o. It's an awful feeling....   :'( :-/ :'(

John.

I always dreaded the wind blowing into my chest.  Especially when wearing a muscle shirt (not a tank top but a sleeveless t-shirt).  My arms are muscular, my shoulders and back are broad but my boobs look like a girl.  When I mow the lawn and that happens, I thank God no one is usually around.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024