Author Topic: IS IT hereditary  (Read 2128 times)

Offline steve1616

• Posting Member
When My dad was still alive, he told me he had it when he was a kid, not to my extent, he said it went away though. Both me and my father are very skinny to.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Most likely in some cases it is but, it all depends. I am sure if you inherited a ton of traits from your father you may have inherited gyne but, can't be sure. But, I am sure it would be totally possible to be heriditary. My father has gyne but Psuedo gyne or fatty tissue gyne I have gyne but mine is glandular. But, I have seen old pictures and I know he had gyne in his teens to today but, know he gained a lot of weight at times and lost a lot of weight. I think he may have some gland though because at one time he was board skinny in his 20s with noticeable gyne. I am only guessing not assuring gyne is heriditary though. I know I got mine during the onset of puberty.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Yes it is hereditary, and you could get it from either or both of your parents.

You noted that your father had it when younger but now has only pseudo gyne.  Actually you are allowing your ignorance to show. (I let mine out every once in a while too, so please do not be offended)

Usually, there is glandular tissue surrounded by fatty deposits.  Lacking the proper hormones to maintain them, the Glandular part of the breasts shink over time.  It is still there, but it shrunk.  Then only the fatty tissue and stretched skin remains obvious.  The same thing happens to women after menopause.  The result is breasts that have become saggy but less full that when the person was younger.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024