Author Topic: I need help....  (Read 2166 times)

Offline atomicmonkey15

• Posting Member
Hi guys i know that i dont post here often, but i am going insane.  First off i had operation last year, 7-27-04, lip + excision.  After that I had another one for touchup on 2-1-05.  Here is the problem, the gyne is still protruding and i am still being teased.  So I decided to get a second opinion and chose the ever so famous Dr. Delgado, and he sure enough said that i had the problem and i should get it fixed through him for 7 EFFin grand.  My dad and mom decided i was going insane and decided to send me to counseling, so now im doing that.  The counseler doesnt think there is anything wrong with me aside from being a boob man.  Anyway so i got a opinion from my pediatrition and he said that i have muscles not boobs.  So im like gahhhhhh.  So my dad doesnt trust delgado cuz he thinks that delgado just wants money, so he set up another appointment with some other Plastic Surgeon covered by our health plan.  The PS goes on and on about how i am muscular and if i do another OP now i might go concaved.  My parents believed that shit and im suffering again.  Can anyone please help me out, i dont know how u can but if u can, please.  Im in the bottom of a pit, with no way out.

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
post a picture

Offline atomicmonkey15

• Posting Member
i cant my parents wont let me

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
then there is not much we can do.

dude. relax. are you sure its not just pecs? try flexing, fat/gland won't flex.. muscle will.

Offline atomicmonkey15

• Posting Member
like its pecs around but in the center it pops out and its tissue.. blahh, they are making me wait till december for my next op, ill post a picture tmrw when tehy arent home.

Gine2D

Until your hormones a balanced they will probably keep coming back & the PS will keep collectiong.  That is his job, he earns his living that way.

Try an endo, his job ids to prevenbt them from coming back.

Your testosterone/estrogen ratio is probably high on the Estrogen side.  It may be due to low testosterone or high estrogen or both.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
At this point, you have the opinions of several Doctors who are saying that you are acting obsessively about breasts which are normal for a young man.  There are only two people who do not agree with that opinion:  you and the surgeon who stands to make money off of your "problem".

I think the time has come to accept the possibility that you are physically normal but have a distorted self image.

Oddly enough, obtaining this acceptance is much more difficult than going through another surgery.

Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024