Author Topic: Crater Deformity ?  (Read 4245 times)

Offline Hope_Forever

• Posting Member
I underwent gynecomastia surgery by Dr.Anantheshwar, Manipal Hospital, Bangalore in June 2011. I think I have got crater deformity as a result. Can you please review the pics and advise me. Will fat grafting help ?

flickr.com/photos/85432243@N08/

Offline help.me

• Posting Member
bro i m so sorry to say but ur results are not looking very good... when u underwent surgery ??
i will try to find something abt crater deformity...

Offline Hope_Forever

• Posting Member
Hi bro help.me, like I said my surgery was in June 2011. Pls help me.

Offline tejarun_90

dude what did the doctor say??.. did you try working out ????.. it looks like they removed the glands but the excess skin is still there...

Offline Hope_Forever

• Posting Member
Hi tej, doctor said that he can remove the residual fat in the surrounding area, right below the armpits and also give fat injections under the nipples. But I want him to do lipo on my tummy as well which he is refusing to do. He wants to me lose my excess tummy by exercise. I workout but very irregularly. I hardly seem to lose any weight. If I lose 1 or 2 kgs, it comes back soon. I am getting frustrated. Also it is not possible for me to go on strict diet. I will starve to death. Skin wasn't removed. Doc said it is not required and even I preferred that. Skin removal would leave me with scars, right?

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
when it comes to tummy fat removal along with gynecomastia, I've read this

http: // www .gynecomastianewyork.com/torsoplasty_1.asp

(please remove the spaces in the above url)

Offline help.me

• Posting Member
you doctor is right.. skin removal leaves visible scar... i think you should do exercise regularly. you know what before operation i lost 30kg of weight.. my weight was 90kg.. and i came to 60kg. After my surgery my surgeon said since i was having idle weight the results are very good.. you should work out regularly..

Offline SR01

• Posting Member
when it comes to tummy fat removal along with gynecomastia, I've read this

http: // www .gynecomastianewyork.com/torsoplasty_1.asp

(please remove the spaces in the above url)

JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP 

S.Q.U.A.T
you will get help in getting a diet plan ....special diet plan in which you will be on diet and will not even feel hungry ...amazing thing and in 3 months u will not recognise urself but creter deformity you need to consert doctors...

all the best 

Offline rajnish

• Posting Member
you can consult any other plastic surgeon who is experienced in both liposuction and gynecomastia corrective surgery , i think you need to get treated both .there is no valid reason to refuse liposuction for your tummy 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024