Author Topic: wow  (Read 2481 times)

Offline i_dont_like_this

• Posting Member
wow
(went to the doctor the other day and he confermed it gyno and the one of the worst cases he has ever seen, i dont want surgery)

:o i was talking to someone the other day who also had gyne and they told me that they dont care what others think of him, that his friends and family love and like him no matter what! :o as i went to bed later that night, i realized that who cares what people think about me if i show people that i am a kind and nice person that most people will overcome their shock in my condition! my family and friends have extreamly supported me in this and am glad for that!  I had one of our family friends with a shirt-press to make a shirt for me that says

Gynecomastia: The condition where men grow breasts due to an harmonal imbalence.

now i wear that shirt often and i have prepared my mind enough that i am able to go swiming shirtless!!
now that i have done this it has felt as if a 50,000 pound weight has been lifted off of my sholders! i hope this writing will inspire/help others here!

My life has changed, for the better! :D ;)

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
wow u r like the first person to realize we are nothing but a bunch of chemically bonded molecules

congrats

i really don't see why if it doesn't bother u , u need to share this with others.

gyno is a psychological condition.  if you have reached a level where it doesn't affect u

sharing with others isn't going to bring them there braw

congratz tho, if this is real

Offline i_dont_like_this

• Posting Member
i just felt like i needed to share this so others can see that it is possible to overcome it without surgery

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
lol

if it were as simple as this braw

there would be no gyno surgery

just a trip to the shrink

Offline bro

• Posting Member
  • Thank God for this board
Congratulations. I wish I had that attitude. God knows I have tried, but I guess there were things I just couldnt overcome. My surgery was yesterday.

More power to you, i_dont_like_this

Offline ItsOK

• Bronze Member
  • Glorp.
Thanks for sharing, i_dont_like_this.  It's an attitude that people here need to see.

I'm curious how old you are, if you're willing to share.  I think that as you get older, it gets easier to have the attitude of "this is my body, live with it".  Older peers are a lot more accepting, too.

Offline wbrooks

• Posting Member
I think it is fantastic that you are able to come to a psychological resolution - as should we all reach a level of acceptance.  However, for some it's not so easy.  

And I do agree age does play a factor.  

I'm 38 and have (and still have) gyne since I was about 12 or 13.  I've starved myself (I used to be heavy), worked out till I nearly passed out and gone through every single emotion.  I'm sure you can all identify.

I did accept it about 5 to 7 years ago after I was denied medical coverage for correcting it.  Nonetheless, Monday, for the first time, I am seeing a cosmetic surgeon for a consultation.  I haven't yet made up my mind as to surgery but am about 80% leaning toward it.  

One can psychologically get over it however, when giving the option, I think I'd rather get rid of them!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Keep in mind the fact that the surgical methods now used to get rid of gynecomastia are actually quite new.

I developed Gyne at about the age of 12.   But it runs in the family and it did not go away.  Now I am 68.  So?

No hero I;  I simply had to get on with my life because there was no other choice at that time.

Attitude is everything.

None of us asked for this, but surgery is not the only answer.  Some of us can learn to accept ourselves as we are.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024